This site generously provided by:
Columbus Air Force Base - Columbus, MS
Important CAFB Site Info:
• This event is being held on a United States Air Force installation. Civilians are subject to immediate expulsion and/or arrest.
• Speed limits on base streets are posted at 25 mph unless otherwise posted. Zero Tolerance.
• Access to Columbus Air Force Base (CAFB) is restricted. All persons, except Columbus Air Force Base personnel and dependents, must complete the Military
Base Access Form and submit it to email@example.com by 6:00 PM the Saturday prior to the event date. The Event Registrar will notify you that your MBAF
information has been received. Should you not receive the confirmation of your MBAF information by 6:00 PM, the Sunday prior to the event date, you must
contact the Event Registrar by 10:00 PM that Sunday night. The MBAF list is emailed to CAFB Security the Monday before the event. Anyone not on the MBAF list
will be denied access to the base. All vehicles (including trailers with cars) brought onto CAFB must be described on the Base Access Form.
• Enter Columbus Air Force Base at the East entrance, located off MS Hwy. 45. Turn left off Hwy. 45 onto E Gate Rd. You should have Photo ID, Social Security number, vehicle registration, and vehicle insurance card available for inspection at the entrance gate.
•After the East entrance gate, go straight on Simler Blvd to it's end. Turn left onto 1st Street at the 45 deg. intersection. Turn right onto Independence Street at the "STOP" sign. Proceed straight on Independence to the SAC ramp. Exit the base in the reverse direction. Obey the posted speed limits - zero tolerence.
•Portable Toilets will be available on site.
• No Services will be available on site. Bring refreshments, shade, seating, air, water, gasoline as needed. Repeated exits and re-entrances of the base are
strongly discouraged – bring it with you the first time.
• There is no smoking on the flight line. If you need to smoke, exit the flight line area and ensure you pick up your butts when you are finished.
• Clean up your own trash. All foreign objects must be removed before we exit the site. “Foreign objects” are anything not concrete or permanently attached to
• Mississippi Region SCCA reserves the right to ban anyone from MSSCCA activities at CAFB for abusing the privileges provided us by Columbus Air Force
Site Info: The event site has a 1400 foot long central corridor that is approximately 200 feet wide, with 8 circular parking pads arranged around the sides of
this corridor. These pads are approximately 150 feet in diameter. Expect a relatively fast course, a number of sweeper corners and relatively few tight spots.
Address: Columbus, MS Map
Driving Directions: Enter Columbus Air Force Base at the East entrance, located off MS Hwy. 45. Turn left off Hwy. 45 onto E Gate Rd. After the East entrance gate, go straight on Simler Blvd to it's end. Turn left onto 1st Street at the 45 degree intersection. Turn right onto Independence Street at the "STOP" sign. Proceed straight on Independence to the SAC ramp. Exit the base in the reverse direction. Obey the posted speed limits - zero tolerence.
Hotel: Comfort Inn - Columbus
Camping: DeWayne Hayes Recreation Area - 662-434-6939 (Very near the South gate of CAFB).
Weather: Columbus Weather
Military Base Access Form
Autocross Reg. Form